Be careful when walking on a wet floor in the house. A video of a shocking incident has emerged from a restaurant in Indore. A 19 years old man has died here just because he fell from the floor. It is said that the young man was an employee of the restaurant and was moving items from the wet floor. More information is that an employee died after falling on the floor of a restaurant in Indore. He did not cry out after falling, nor did he make any movement. He was unconscious when other employees picked him up. Doctors declared him dead after taking him to the hospital.